Sunday, February 14, 2010

Whats it all about?

When trying to think of a New Years resolution that I would actually stick to and enjoy doing I realised that I have never really travelled. Considering I am a full-time uni student I know that a few months overseas may not really be on the cards. So... I decided to keep it local.

I am going to all towns/suburbs/places in NSW starting with A. The whole letter thing came up when I was talking crap with a friend about rediculous resolutions. I also think that having the restriction of a letter means that I will be 'forced' to go to places that I would never think to go to.

The aim: apart from getting out there and seeing my state... finding interesting things. Finding out about the history of these places. I also like driving. Silver Bullet is what I call my car because it is anything but a speedy (2 door Festiva).

That be the beast just outside of Cowra

In total there is something like 117 places to go to. I have already done some and will be putting those on here. Some I won't go to (locality out near Broken Hill... no thanks).

If you know anything of interest about any town/place/suburbs around NSW let me know and I'll try and check it out.

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment